Word Press most easiest help desk plugin.
A lot of thought has gone in the JS Support Ticket interface to make it easy to use. Ticket system build on the basis on latest style, so your users will feel familiar with the way it works. This new, easy to use interface places great emphasis on guiding the user through the entire process.
Email is one of the easiest ways in which your customers can reach you, customers can open or reply ticket from his email. Staff member and admin can also reply to their emails, system will add thir reply in ticket reply.
You should be measuring customer satisfaction. And the most effective way to do that is to communicate with your customers directly and effectively using feedback surveys. So, to help your business kickstart its customer satisfaction goals.
Autoresponder is the term used for acknowledgement email dispatched when a new ticket is created in helpdesk. You can configure it, and also modify the content as well as layout. Email notification send to admin and user on certain action i.e reply ticket, close ticket etc.
The staff members report provides information on the numbers of tickets that are open, closed, pending, assigned, in progress and overdue for a selected staff member. The staff member report can be generated for all staff members or for a single member. Reports can be exported to CSV formats.
The departments report provides information on the numbers of tickets that are open, closed, pending, in progress and overdue for a selected department. The department report can be generated for all departments or for a single department. Reports can be exported to CSV formats.
Time-trackers in JS Support Ticket let you log the time you spend on a ticket, internal notes. With in-built Start/Stop/Pause timers, JS Support Ticket lets you focus on your work, while it silently keeps track of the time you spend on each task or ticket.
No need to sign up to open or reply a ticket, visitor can open and reply his ticket. No limit on tickets at both side front-end and admin. They can create unlimited tickets. Admin can limit user to open maximum ticket on email base.
Administrators can implement collection-level access control through user-defined roles. By creating a role with privileges that are scoped to a specific collection in a particular database, administrators can provision users with roles that grant privileges on a collection level.
JS Support Ticket also support TRL (right to left) language like Arabic, Farsi etc. You can see how everything in the RTL page appears ‘flipped’ horizontally. It’s like looking at the ‘regular’ LTR page through a mirror.
Do you want to offer free downloads to your users, you can easily add downloads files with JS Support Tcket.
You want to share something with you users, JS Support Ticket give you announcement feature. Admin/staff member can create announcement with few clicks.
Having a FAQ (frequently asked questions) page is essential for every business. Having a clear FAQ page promotes self-service and allow your customers to answer their own questions. This can help reduce frustration in figuring out the product and reduce the number of help tickets filed. That said, your FAQ section in your app requires attention and care. Here are some tips to help you have a great one!
Transfer tickets between departments to make sure it's being handled by the correct staff. Assign tickets to a staff or to a team. Tickets can be auto-assigned by departments when they arrive, but what if they need to be reassigned? No problem! You can reassign tickets to staff or a team of staff or transfer to a different department.
You can export your data to a CSV whenever you want to create custom reports. You also have access to a range of filters that make it easier for you to decide which parameters to export. Once you have exported the parameters of your choice, you can use them to create as many reports as you want.
Admin / staff can ban/unban to any user with few clicks. Ban email / user can not open new ticket in system. Admin / staff can also unban it.
|Easy to Use|
|Notifications & Auto Response|
|Search Engine Friendly URLs|
|Access Control Level|
|Visitor can Open Ticket|
|Open Ticket via Email|
- PHP 7.0.1 support
- Admin ticket detail css problem fix
- Left menu for admin
- Add custom fields in email templates
- Add depertment field in email templates
- Add priority field in email templates
- Add customer satisfaction report
- Add timer for staff members
- Export tickets
- Add user register page
- Update permalinks
- Improve SEO
- Custom fields bug fixed
- Searching & sorting bug fixed
- Export for report data
- Basic reports for staff member
- Admin/staff member can add attachment with internal note
- Improve admin control panel
- Upload files via WP standard
- Bug fixed
- Add ticket id option
- Email to department email on new ticket
- Separate phone ext.
- Print ticket
- Encrypt email link
- Add translation tool
- Tickets fields bug fix
- New powerful user fields
- Login page
- Add new search options
- Department email address received email on new ticket creation
- Add multi-sites support
- Improve ticket via email feature
- Add avatar for user
- Change attachment directory structure
- Fix 404 error
- Security fix of file upload
- Security fix
- RTL, now support RTL langauges
- Hide ticket attachment directory
- Add support icon
- Improve user search
- Improve ticket via email
- Add slug for JS Support Ticket to avoid conflict with other pages and posts
- Shortcodes available for homepage
- Reply bug fix
- Add German translation
- Implement WordPress time zone
- Add field ordering, now admin change ticket field ordering
- Ticket form auto refill on error
- Improve user selection popup
- Department can unpublished from ticket form
- Staff / admin can create ticket on behalf of any user
- User redirect to JS Support Ticket control panel after login [configurable]
- Add count in my tickets tabs i.e Open (15) Answered (25)
- Background color for short codes
- Add reports
- By departments
- By priorities
- By status & priorities
- By channel
- By staff members
- Report by staff members
- Report by user
- Published / unpublished fields
- Bug fixed
- Release pro version
- Word Press 3.5 or later
- PHP 5.x
- MySQL 4.2
- PCLZIP Library
- IE 9, Firefox, Chrome ...
- Full width one column
- Word Press 4.1 or later
- PHP 5.3
- MySQL 5.x
- PCLZIP Library
- IE 9 or later, latest firefox, latest chrome ...
- Full width one column